Artinsure Collector is a specialist insurance product group designed to insure the financial security of your artworks or valuables. Whilst we understand that your most precious collectables are irreplaceable, our insurance solutions are tailor-made to offer comprehensive monetary cover in the unfortunate event of loss, theft or damage.
Even where professional restoration is possible, damage to any item spells immediate devaluation of your item, to which the majority of policies in the market do not respond. Artinsure Collectors’ products have been specifically designed to ensure that your financial interests in your appreciating assets are protected.
Artinsure Collector provides customised policies for collectors, museums, dealers, auctioneers, restorers, appraisers, galleries, exhibitions, artists, shippers and packers, thoroughly safeguarding your interests against loss, theft or damage.
What We Cover
Artinsure Collector provides full coverage for the loss, theft or damage to the following, whether on your premises, in transit or entrusted to third parties:
- Musical Instruments
- Antiques and period furniture
- Gold and silver
- Objets d’art
- Objects of virtue
- Porcelain, pottery, ceramics, glass, jade etc.
- Paintings, sketches and prints
- Precious metals
- Scientific instruments
- Statues and sculptures
- Photographic and camera equipment
- Philatelic collections
- Sporting memorabilia
- Political memorabilia
- And more…
- Full cover for accidental damage and theft
- Agreed value
- Tailored basis of valuation
- Depreciation recognition following damage
- Defective title cover
- Transit and away from premises cover
- New acquisition cover
- Buy back option in the event of item recovery
- Recognition of pairs and sets
- Temporary storage
- Access to professional restorers and appraisers
- Entrustments to third parties
Please ask your broker to speak to us about your unique needs.
Get a Quote | Contact Us | FAQs | Download the full policy and proposal form PDF | Debit order form PDF